Good lord, have you ever had a baby? It's busy as hell.
So what have I been doing and not doing? Well...
1. I have been writing my butt off lately. It has been difficult to make time and I have been finding myself writing at odd hours and in odd places. But what can you do? Writers must write.
2. I have been chipping away at my next novel, a projected 110,000 word science fiction epic titled "Swill". It tells the story of a band of people struggling to survive a world overrun by drug addicted androids. It gets crazy up in those pages. Big action sequences, interesting speculative tech and history, and some sympathetic characters you want to see make it to the end (but of course only some do...)
3. I have began playing music again after a several month hiatus. No gigs and no new songs but just playing for the love of it. Playing some tunes for my baby and for my sanity. I am looking forward to moving back to the US in a year or so and getting back together with my music buddies in the Bay Area.
4. I have been promoting and selling my latest novel, Anchors No More, a thrilling time travel adventure.
The special preorder/book launch prices are ending on April 9th and then my little book is a big boy in a big world of modern literature. Thanks to all of you who have bought you copy so far and to the rest of you: get off your butt and grab your today at a special price. Who likes paying full price for things? Come on...
5. Let's see... I have not been working on my philosophy lately, so apologies to all of you who have been reading and following my philosophy posts. I still plan on finishing he sequence I started but who knows when? Other fish to fry now, but I will get back on it ASAP.
6. I have not been doing much of anything but writing and taking care of my baby. Little Michael Jiwan is more than full time and easily bored. He's pretty cute though and that is a good thing because man, he can cry.
Things I Have and Have Not Been Doing.
Oh and in case you forgot...
Anchors No More: preorder/book launch sale